A while ago I ordered a bag with studs. I have lots of super fun ideas for fashion items, but I thought they would be fun for the home too! If you fold the nibs on the back to the inside you could also glue the studs on. Of course you could also buy studs with a flat back for this purpose. Today I have a fun studded picture frame DIY for you. I hope you like it!
Read on to see how you make this studded picture frame. . .
What you need for a studded picture frame
How to make this fun studded photo frame
1. Get your materials together. If you have studs with a flat back you can now go directly to step 3.
2. Fold the nubs of the studs flat. You can do this with a pair of pliers.
3. Paste the studs with your glue gun on the picture frame.
4. Paint the studs with a thin layer of white paint.
5. When the paint is dry, scratch of a little bit of the paint with your fingernail. This way a little bit of the silver from the studs will show again.