I think zucchini is a delicious vegetable that’s very easy to handle in all kinds of dishes. Today I have a zucchini pasta recipe for you. It’s fast and easy to make, perfect for a weekday!
Learn how to make this delicious zucchini pasta after the jump. . .
What do you need for zucchini pasta for four people
– 400 grams of pasta of your choice
– 300 grams of chicken breast
– 1 large zucchini
– 200 ml cream
– half a glass of white wine
– 1 onion
– 1 chicken stock cube
– 3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
– salt and pepper
– Parmesan cheese, grated
How do you make this delicious zucchini pasta
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
2. Cut the chicken, onion and zucchini into cubes.
3. Fry the chicken until it is golden brown. Add the onion and cook it for two minutes. Add the zucchini and cook briefly.
4. Crumble the stock cube over the chicken mixture and add the wine. Let boil briefly. Add the cream and cook the sauce until it’s reduced and thick. Season with salt, pepper and parsley. Add the pasta to the sauce and stir well.
5. Serve the pasta with Parmesan cheese.
Bon Appetit! XO Wilma