Spinach and ricotta are a classic combination that is widely used for lasagna. Today I make a quick pasta dish with this combination. And really, this pasta with ricotta and spinach is sooooooo good! It tastes super creamy and the salt of the bacon and sun-dried tomatoes makes it complete. You just have to try it. I guarantee you will not regret it!
Read on to see how to make this delicious pasta with ricotta and spinach. . .
What do you need for pasta with ricotta and spinach for 4 people
– 400 grams of pasta of your choice
– 250 grams of ricotta (1 cup)
– 1 onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 500 grams of spinach
– handful of fresh basil
– 125 grams of bacon
– 50 grams sundried tomatoes
– vegetable stock cube
– parmesan cheese
How to make pasta with ricotta and spinach
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Fry the bacon out. Meanwhile, cut the onion, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes fine and wash the spinach. Add the onion to the bacon. Add the garlic after that.
3. Put the spinach bit by bit with your bacon and onion mixture and let it shrink. Then add a crumbled stock cube, basil and your sun-dried tomatoes. Stir well, then stir in the ricotta. Season with pepper.
4. Add the pasta to your sauce and stir well. Serve with a little Parmesan cheese.
Bon Appetit! XO Wilma