When I have left over French bread I love to make some crostini. They are easy to make and are delicious with all kinds of toppings. I love them with tomato, mozzarella and some basil. But today I’m going to make a sweeter variation with blueberries, honey and cream cheese. They really are delicious!
Learn how to make this crostini with blueberries and cream cheese after the jump. . .
What you need for these delcious crostini’s with blueberries, honey and cream cheese
– left over French bread
– olive oil
– cream cheese
– mint leaves
How to make crostini with blueberries, honey and cream cheese
1. Slice the French bread and sprinkle some olive oil on top of it. Take a garlic clove and rub it over the slices. Put it in a 200 degrees Celsius (392 Fahrenheit) oven for 5 / 10 minutes until your crostini is golden brown.
2. Put a layer of cream cheese on your crostini.
3. Put a few blueberries on top of the cream cheese.
4. Slice the mint leaves in small slices and put it on the crostini.
5. Finish with a little bit of honey.
6. Your crostini with blueberries and cream cheese are ready for serving!
Bon Appetit! XO Wilma