These chocolate chip cookies are the best! They really are delicious. And so easy to make! Before I knew it they were all gone. Today I’m going to share the recipe with you. I hope you will enjoy these just as much as I did.
Learn how to make these delicious chocolate chip cookies after the jump. . .
What you need for these chocolate chip cookies
– 1 cup of melted butter
– 1 1/2 cup of sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
– 1 sachet of baking powder
– 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
– 1 cup of chocolate chips
How to make these delicious chocolate chip cookies
1. Mix the sugar the butter and the eggs in a bowl. Gradually add the baking powder and the flour and mix well. Add the chocolate chips and stir them through the dough.
2. Preheat your oven at 190 degrees Celsius (375 degrees Fahrenheit). Place a piece of baking paper on your baking sheet. Put small drops of the dough on your baking sheet. They will flow into round cookies when the get warm in the oven.
3. Place the baking sheet in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Until your cookies are golden brown.
4. Bon Appetit! XO Wilma