I love wearing my hair in a messy side bun. It’s easy to do and it will last the whole day. Because the bun is on the side of your head you can see the bun from the front. That’s what I like so much about it. It looks more playful then a regular bun. When you add a flower to it your look is completely finished. But you don’t have to! A lot of the times when I put my hair up like this I’m not putting a flower in it. But for a special occasion, let’s say a wedding for example, a flower would bring this easy side bun to a whole different level!
Read the full hair tutorial of this easy messy side bun after the jump. . .
What you need to create this messy side bun
– hair brush
– hair elastic
– bobby pins
– hair spray
– flower (if you feel like it)
How to make this messy side bun
1. Put your hair in a ponytail on the side of your head you want your bun to be.
2. Twist your hair and bring it up to your head.
3. Use bobby pins to secure the bun.
4. Spray some hair spray over your bun to make it last the whole day. If you want to, you can add a flower!