Green is one of my favorite colors to wear. I think that it looks great with my blond hair and pail skin. White is also a ‘color’ that I really like. But I don’t want to wear to much of it. Why? Well… I’m too messy. Yes I know I’m twenty seven, I should know better. But I always get stains in my clothes. It’s frustrating. This outfit has a wonderful shade of green and of course white. And I love it! What do you think? XO Wilma
1. Jewelry Fashions Stripe Bangles from Nordstrom.
2. Rubber Turnlock Bracelet from Marc Jacobs.
3. Petite Green Chambray Blouse from Wall is Fashion.
4. Rare London Flower Crochet Shorts from Rare London.
5. Slot Through Envelope Clutch from Asos.
6. Nicholas Kirkwood Suede Platform Peep-Toes from My Theresa.