I found this long blouse at the thrift store. I loved the print but hated the fit. It doesn’t do anything for me. I decided that I could make it into a really cute dress. Before I would cut it I tried it on and played with it. That’s when I came to the discovery that it really didn’t need any sewing! I could transform this blouse into a really cute dress without any sewing!
Read how I made a dress out of this blouse after the jump. . .
How I created this dress from a blouse
1. You need a blouse that is at least two sizes to big for you with long sleeves.
2. Button op your blouse without putting your arms through the sleeves until you feel that it’s secure.
3. Make a double knot with the sleeves at the front of your dress.
4. Put the sleeves up and tuck it between your breasts. Make sure you tuck in the sleeve at the top of the knot first. The one below it will cover up the knot.
5. Style the rest of your outfit! How cute is this? XO Wilma