I really love the bohemian interior style and if there’s one place you’ll find it a lot it’s Ibiza. It’s been over two years since I’ve last been there, and I can’t wait to go back again because I love being there! Today’s DIY has Ibiza written all over it. A buffalo skull Ibiza-style! I always use a polyresin skull because they are affordable and they work really well for this DIY project!
What you need for a DIY Ibiza style buffalo skull
- buffalo skull (I used a polyresin buffelo skull like this one)
- glue gun
- thick jute twine
- necklaces, beads, earrings, etc.
- nylon thread
How to make a DIY Ibiza style buffalo skull
1. Wrap the base of the horns in jute twine and secure with a dot of hot glue.
2. Try out your necklaces, beads, earrings and whatever you have lying around on to your skull. You might even want to make a combination of different things. Try some things out before you settle for the one you like most.
3. Cut the necklace to the right size for your buffalo skull. If it’s a beaded necklace (like mine) you can cut the necklace and thread the part you want to ckeep onto a new piece of nylon thread. Add as many things you like.
4. Use your glue gun to attach the jewelry to the skull.
I love how these buffalo skulls turned out. They look amazing in my office. XO Wilma