I still have some clear iPhone cases lying around and I think it’s so much fun to change the cases a lot! It’s the perfect accessory. So today another DIY iPhone case. And I promise there will be more in the future! This time a colorful paint chip iPhone case.
Learn how to make a DIY colorful paint chip iPhone case after the jump. . .
What you need for a DIY colorful paint chip iPhone case
How to make a colorful paint chip iPhone case
1. Look for paint chips that look good together. Draw around your iPhone on the white paper and cut it out.
2. Cut small pieces and stripes of paint chips in different shapes.
3. Glue the pieces on the white paper background with your craft glue.
4. Cut around the white paper so nothing sticks out and put it inside your clear iPhone case. Use a pen or a pencil to draw the hole for the camera. Use your small craft scissors to cut it out.
5. Your new colorful paint chip iPhone case is done! XO Wilma