Today is day 5 in the 10 day washi tape marathon! This will be the last tutorial for this week, on Monday we will start fresh with day 6 of the marathon! This DIY is again a really simple one. All you need are some simple white planters and some colorful washi tape. I love how the colorful cacti look with these cute washi tape planters!
Learn how to make DIY washi tape planters after the jump. . .
What you need for DIY washi tape planters
– washi tape
– white planters
How to make DIY washi tape planters
1. Look for white planters. I used these small square ones and I put cute colorful cacti in them.
2. You can make horisontal stripes on your planters with washi tape…
3. Or you could cut small triangle shapes from your washi tape and put those on your planter…
4. Vertical stripes are also very cute…
5. Just let your imagination go wild with this one, I just know it will look cute! XO Wilma