This is day 4 of the 10 day washi tape marathon. Today we have a cute DIY washi tape notebook. I love notebooks. They come in really handy when you are a blogger! I use them to write down all the ideas I have for DIY projects. But also ideas for recipes start with notes in my notebook. My notebooks aren’t always cute. So today we use washi tape to make it look cute!
Learn how to make this DIY washi tape notebook after the jump. . .
What you need for a DIY washi tape notebook
– washi tape
How to make a DIY washi tape notebook
1. Find a ugly notebook and cute washi tape.
2. Start wrapping the notebook horisontaly in washi tape.
3. At the end you can use a vertical stripe on the edges to make it a little bit more durable.
4. Washi tape is also good for page markers!
5. Now you can use your new and improved notebook for all your ideas and/or drawings! XO Wilma