This is day 3 from my 10 day washi tape marathon. Today we are going to make a washi tape mini bunting. These are great for cute decorations and for cake toppers. You could also use these to make a cute birthday card!
Learn how to make these DIY washi tape mini bunting after the jump. . .
What you need for DIY washi tape mini bunting
– washi tape
– cotton yarn
How to make DIY washi tape mini bunting
1. Choose your washi tape for this project.
2. Cut three inch strips from your washi tape. It doesn’t have to be perfect, you can cut it later.
3. Fold the washi tape close as shown in the picture.
4. Cut a triangle shape out of the first piece of washi tape. Put the first bunting on top of the second one to cut out the same shape and make them all the same length.
5. Use your new washi tape bunting for whatever you like! XO Wilma