I love goat yogurt and so I eat it almost everyday for breakfast. My body doesn’t cope well with cow milk and for me goat yogurt is a good alternative for normal yogurt. To be honest, I even like it better. Unfortunately not everything is that easy to replace. Yogurt ice cream for instants is almost always made with cow milk. So I thought it would be fun to make my own yogurt ice cream, but now with goat yogurt. It became this amazing and delicious goat yogurt bark with strawberries, blueberries and almonds. Super easy to make and you don’t even need an ice machine!
Goat Yogurt Bark Ingredients
- 500 ml goat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of berry jam
- cup strawberries (cut in pieces)
- cup blueberries
- half a cup roasted, unsalted almonds (chopped in pieces)
How to make goat yogurt bark
- Grab a large baking dish and line it with a piece of parchment paper. Pour the goat yogurt in and spread it.
- Put the berry jam in a saucepan and heat until it is liquid. Stir two-thirds of the jam through the yogurt.
- Spread the strawberries, blueberries and almonds over the yogurt. Finish it off by sprinkling the remaining jam over the yogurt.
- Place the baking dish in the freezer for at least four hours. Remove the bark from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.