1. I love these wooden Polaroid displays from Sugar & Cloth. Maybe I can create something like this for regular pictures or postcards!
2. I made these this week! I substituted the espresso powder for regular coffee powder (that was what was in my cabinets), but really, these are really yummie! Thank you Joy the Baker for the recipe!
3. This recipe for salted Dulce de Leche drizzle from Paper & Stitch reminded me that I really should make some Dulce de Leche again.
4. These poppy magnets from This Heart of Mine got me thinking about a new DIY that will be soon on the blog. (No, I’m not going to tell you yet what it will be)
5. I love wall banners and when I saw this one from Pennies for a Fortune I reminded myself that I really need to make one. I think mine will have a quote though.
6. Momtastic showed us a recipe for stove potpourri. I never made one before, but I would love to try one out!
What inspired you this week? I would love to hear! XO Wilma