1. These styrofoam cone succulent planters from Eryn with an Y are so cute! They really inspire me to create something similar.
2. How amazing is this idea? Cookies with eatable flowers on top!
3. I don’t know what’s cuter, the little boy or the XO XO banner. You can find a tutorial on Nalles House.
4. I’m really inspired by vintage food trucks and caravans at the moment. I would love to have a food truck of my own! This one I found on Style Me Pretty, for more vintage caravan and food truck inspiration you can look at my Caravan Love Pinterest board.
5. I love good branding and these chocolate bars that I found on Pinterest are amazing!
6. This fun plastic animal pin cushion is so much fun! Love this idea from Small Good Things.
What inspired you this week? XO Wilma