I’m absolutely in love with this project. It looks so cute! The text I added to this speak bubble is sadly something that my plants would probably say when they could speak. I would love to keep everything alive, and really: I am learning But for some reason there are always moments that I just completely forget about my plants. That’s when they die, obviously. So maybe I made these speak bubbles as a reminder so this plant will really survive. Read More »
1. These styrofoam cone succulent planters from Eryn with an Y are so cute! They really inspire me to create something similar.
2. How amazing is this idea? Cookies with eatable flowers on top!
3. I don’t know what’s cuter, the little boy or the XO XO banner. You can find a tutorial on Nalles House.
4. I’m really inspired by vintage food trucks and caravans at the moment. I would love to have a food truck of my own! This one I found on Style Me Pretty, for more vintage caravan and food truck inspiration you can look at my Caravan Love Pinterest board.
5. I love good branding and these chocolate bars that I found on Pinterest are amazing!
6. This fun plastic animal pin cushion is so much fun! Love this idea from Small Good Things.
What inspired you this week? XO Wilma
Do you know those times that you just want to do something together but you can’t think of anything? Or those times that you just want a surprise date? Well, I have the solution for you: a Date Night Lottery tin! I even have 70 different date ideas for you to put in your tin (or jar). Even better: they are printable! This would absolutely make a great Valentines Day gift that you and your lover will cherish and remember for a long time.
Curious about the dating ideas? Read more after the jump. . .
I love to give something personal when it comes to Valentines day. The best things to give (and to receive) are in my opinion handmade gifts. So today I want to show you 6 amazing Valentines Day crafts that you could make and give to your loved one.
I have made something fabulous for my boyfriend (Can’t show it jet because he will know…). It’s not really Valentines Day related but more personal. Something I know he would love to get. I will share that DIY after Valentines Day.
What will you give your lover this Valentines Day? XO Wilma