I found some amazing things this week online. I love to look for food recipes, craft ideas and of course interior inspiration. But I am also looking for gardening inspiration at the moment. Our garden is far from what it should be at the moment and I think that finishing it will cost us at least a year. I do want to do some things this year but the house has my priority at the moment. One thing I’m really looking for is a way to have a vegetable garden without all the work and space it usually costs. I’m now really interested in square food gardening. I already included it in my garden design!
Find out more about my Loving this Sunday links after the jump. . .
1. I fell in love so hard with these chocolate “wax” seal mini monogrammed cakes from Once Wed. They would be great for our wedding as guest favors!
2. This vintage planter full of colorful cacti from A Beautiful Mess is so pretty! I love the look of those cacti look together. I might want to do something like this too.
3. When I found this idea for whipped feta on How Sweet It Is I was absolutely amazed by how delicious it looks. I think it’s a great idea and I can’t wait to try it this summer.
4. One of my goals this year is to learn better photography. I’m not that good and I really want to learn. I’m in love with the food photographs on Cannelle et Vanille. I hope I will be this good one day.
5. Flax & Twine has a great idea on how to make pompoms in bulk. I didn’t think of this but I must say it’s brilliant! But I still think that the pompom maker makes more beautiful pompoms.
6. This square foot garden is from A Bird and a Bean. I want two of these raised beds in my garden. For more information on square foot gardening you can look at the official square foot gardening website.
7. This Anthropologie rug would look so great in our living room. Unfortunately it’s out of my budget and I think our living room needs a rug that’s a little bit bigger. But something like this would be amazing!
This where my favorites of this week. Hope you enjoyed them! XO Wilma