I know it’s getting colder and a tent in the garden may not be the best idea this time of year. But what about a tent for inside your home? A little indoor romantic getaway, meditation spot or just as a play tent for the kids. This summer we made a really pretty tipi in our backyard. I love how it looked but it’s to big for inside. So I would love to create another tent for inside. Today I have some inspiration to share with you!
- How romantic is this pretty indoor tent? A lovely place for a picknick!
- This tent is pretty big, so to recreate this indoor you might need to use a whole room. But how lovely!
- This meditation tent has amazing colors and I love the lace parts. I would love to use that detail in my tent.
- The patchwork works great for this tent!
- Now I need more scarfs… How amazing is this!
- I already have a few of these tapestries, so I might be able to pull this one off without buying anything.