Today I want to share a very simple DIY with you. Thrift stores are full with all kinds of flower pots, so I thought I could restyle one and make it a little more special and personal. I also added a little neon to go with the current neon trend. I love the little plant I bought to go with the pot. I have no idea what the name of this plant is, so if somebody here knows; please tell me! XO Wilma
Learn how to make this restyled neon flower pot after the jump. . .
What you need for a restyled neon flower pot
– flower pot
– lace (I used a thrifted lace curtain)
– lace trim
– neon trim
– Mod Podge
– paint brush
How to create a restyled neon flower pot
1. Find some lace and trim that you really like.
2. Mod Podge all over the surface of your flower pot. Put the lace on top of it an cut of the excess. Put another layer of Mod Podge over the lace to keep it in place.
3. Cut the neon trim on the desired length and put some Mod Podge on the back. Use a thick layer on it. Glue the trim on the flower pot. Do the same for the lace trim.
4. Let the glue dry and put a nice plant in your new restyled flower pot!