My boyfriend works at a printer and always comes home with some ink on his hands. He cleans his hands and arms very well when he is at work but he almost always misses a spot. That’s why I decided we needed something at home that could clean his hands. This hand scrub works really well. Besides that it’s also a really easy project and a great gift for someone who makes his or her hands dirty often. Maybe a gardener or a crafter.
Learn how to make this easy DIY hand scrub after the jump. . .
What you need for this easy DIY crafter or gardeners hand scrub
– 1/4 of a cup of dish soap with a hand care product in it (usually it’s the pink one)
– 3/4 of a cup of sugar
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– empty jar with a wide opening. You have to be able to put your hand in it
How to make an easy DIY crafter or gardeners hand scrub
1. Put the sugar in the jar.
2. Add the 1/4 of a cup of dish soap.
3. Add two tablespoons of olive oil for super soft hands.
4. Stir everything until it’s blended and your easy hand scrub for gardeners and crafters is done! XO Wilma