Today is day 6 of the washi tape marathon! It’s Monday so we are going to make a really easy washi tape craft that we can use at work or school for the rest of this busy week: a washi tape covered pen.
Learn how to make this DIY washi tape pen after the jump. . .
What you need for a washi tape pen
– a boring pen (or one with advertisement on it)
– washi tape
How to make a DIY washi tape covered pen
1. Look for a boring pen and some washi tape that would look nice with it. My pen has blue in it, so I used also blue washi tape and some red ones.
2. Cut small pieces of washi tape that will fit around your pen.
3. Wrap the washi tape around the pen.
4. That’s it! How easy was that? XO Wilma