A Christmas tree at home instantly makes it feel like Christmas. I love it, but unfortunately I don’t really have space for one this year . Fortunately, there are plenty of creative ways to still have a Christmas tree without it costing a lot of space. Of course I would be able to opt for a regular, but small Christmas tree, but why not a DIY version? There are so many great ideas to be found online! I have made you a selection of the finest and most unique DIY Christmas trees that I have come across. Which one is your favorite?
Learn more about these amazing DIY Christmas trees after the jump. . .
20 Amazing DIY Christmas Trees
1. Eline Pellinkhof came up with this DIY wool Christmas tree that’s attached with washi tape to the wall.
2. I found this beautiful Christmas tree made of a collection of small treasures attached to the wall at Apartment Therapy.
3. This DIY Christmas tree at Curbly reminds me of a pinata!
4. Unskinny Boppy glued pumpkin seeds on their DIY miniature Christmas trees
5. Jalien made a Christmas tree of branches that she painted white.
6. I found this cute idea with a mini pom pom garland at Down to the Woods.
7. Two girls & a glue gun decorated their DIY mini Christmas trees with different materials.
8. I found this cute wooden tree on Pinterest.
9. I found this DIY wooden Christmas tree on Pinterest too.
10. How cute is this DIY Christmas tree with buttons at Para Falar de Casamento? I love buttons!
11. You can also create a mini DIY Christmas tree by wrapping with pom pom ribbon like Cherished Bliss did.
12. One Project Closer came up with the great idea of making a DIY Christmas tree out of plastic spoons.
13. Are you in the midst of a renovation or relocation? Of course you can always make a Christmas tree with a staircase like Shelterness did!
14. This DIY Christmas tree from Ohhh… Mhhh… is made out of driftwood and a little bit of paint.
15. Scrap wood is also very suitable for a DIY Christmas tree. Like this one on Apartment Therapy.
16. This DIY Christmas tree that I found on Pinterest is also made with little treasures. Because it’s on canvas you can move it easily to the attic after Christmas to store for next year!
17. Did you know that you could make a very nice DIY Christmas tree out of a pallet? Look at BasicHus!
18. Cupcake liners are not only for cupcakes. What about these mini DIY Christmas trees from A Spoonful of Sugar?
19. Narrow wooden slats combined with a pom pom garland may very well serve as a Christmas tree. You can find the instructions at Swoon Studio.
20. A triangular piece of plywood is a real Christmas tree when you combine it with ribbon and Christmas cards. Look for a complete DIY tutorial at Abrosia creative.
I am well aware that I don’t have the original link for all of these amazing DIY Christmas trees. If you do have one for me let me know and I will change it! XO Wilma