Wouldn’t it be great to go on a holiday in a tent like this? Love this! It’s in France and called Domaine Les Moulins.
These drinking jars are such a great and cute idea for a wedding! Found it on the Ruffled Blog.
This is just a lovely collection of ceramics. Love the shelving too! Picture from Helt Enkelt Hos Mig.
How cute is this white and pink room? Found it on Fryd + Design.
I love this cute and cozy nook! It’s from Better Homes and Gardens.
Oww…. How cute is this dog? Picture is from Cute Overload.
There is something about this picture that makes me all warm inside… Found it at Electric Raspberry.
I love orange at the moment. And that’s not just because it’s our national color. It’s a color with so much energy! That’s why I wanted to show you a few of my favorite orange bags for this season. Love this orange bags!
This is where you can get these lovely orange bags!
1. Orange Color Burst Shoulder Bag from ModCloth.
2. I absolutely love this orange Margherita Duffel Bag from Spotted Moth.
3. You can’t go wrong with this Orange You Chic Handbag from Lace Affair.
4. This Bright Crossbody Bag In Orange is from LYLIF.
5. Buckled Flap Crossbody in orange from Forever21.
6. This orange Babes Love Basket Weave Bag is from Lace Affair.
How cute is this? I think this is a great idea for a garden party or a wedding! I found this picture at Meine Svenja.
I love these cute yellow wedges that I found on the Très Awesome blog. Truly awesome!