I just love cupcakes. Especially mini cupcakes. They are small, but not too small. Just perfect for when you want something sweet that isn’t to heavy on the stomach. The cupcake recipes above all look really delicious. I have to try them out. I only tried my own recipe (number six) till now. But I think some cupcakes would be just perfect for my housewarming party! XO Wilma
Get the recipes from these delicious cupcakes after the jump. . .
1. Dulce de leche filled cupcakes with dulce de leche swiss meringue buttercream from Divine Baking.
2. Guinness and Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen.
3. Double Chocolate Mocha Crunch Cupcakes from Bakers Royale.
4. Mocha Peppermint Cupcakes from Epicurean Mom.
5. Vanilla bean cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream from Divine Baking.
6. My own baby chocolate cupcakes with Snickers butter cream.